Pageviews last month

Thursday 12 February 2015

The very best punishment for scumbags who abuse women and young girls

I was reading in The Express yesterday that 40% of young women have experienced sexual abuse at the hands of their boyfriends. That is a shocking, abhorrent and heartbreaking statistic. No women should EVER be abused. Personally, I hate any slug (I won't dignify them with the title of man) who would dare lay a finger on a woman in anger. You are vile, evil scum.

However, I think I have come up with the perfect punishment for such bastards. If convicted of abuse, either sexual, mental or physical, I would immediately have them given a HUGE dose of HRT and make them live the rest of their lives as a female.

In addition, I also think that, for the vile bastards who carried out those attacks on young girls in Rochdale, Oldham and Rotherham to be made to live as a woman would be the ultimate punishment :)

Just a thought.

No comments: